Missy Lox double-sided tape is flexible and strong; it is easy to work with when applying and removing and will hold for 4-6 weeks, depending on your level of activity and how often you wash your hair. Missy Lox urethane-based tape has a dull finish and is hypoallergenic, making it perfect for people with sensitive skin. Upon removal there will be little to no residue and generally comes off in one solid piece and therefore requiring less Adhesive Remover.
- Step 1: Clean old tape and residue off used tape hair extension pieces with our adhesive remover.
Step 2: Allow to dry.
Step 3: Peel the tape up from your tape roll and stick onto the tape hair extension piece, cut off at end of tape hair extension piece with scissors or a razor blade.
Step 4: A small amount of heat from hair straightening iron may be necessary.
Step 5: Move on to the next piece.
Follow these simple rules and your extensions will not fall out:
- Install into clean dry hair. Wash your hair with a PH clarifying shampoo before installation.
- Do not dye/bleach your hair when your extensions are in.
- Do not condition or use hair treatments on the scalp of your head around the bonds.
- Always use sulphate free products in your hair.